24 medium green prawns
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tbs lime juice
2 tbs tamari
¼ tsp sesame oil
Coriander leaves, to serve
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Set aside.
1. Peel and de-vein green prawns. Pat dry if necessary.
2. Place one prawn onto an individual Asian-style ceramic soup spoon.
3. Arrange spoons in a Perforated steam tray and spoon dressing evenly across the prawns.
4. Place in Steam oven and Steam at 85°C for 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of the prawns.
5. Garnish the prawns and serve immediately.
For more amazing recipes featuring Miele's Steam Oven visit miele.com.au
Pick up your fresh ingredients from Reef Seafood & Sushi and The Standard Market.